Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the Mountains Thursday evening and had 6 inches of snow. Friday it was a white out and could not ride..Saturday morning we got up to 3 1/2 feet of snow..AWSOME..lets ride[:D]
My Grandson (the one in the yellow helmet) managed to get stuck a few times. He hit some 6 foot drifts. Thank's to a Snowmobile lift we got him out. Sure is great for my old back to have that lift..We had a blast the rest of the weekend...[:D]

/polarisman/../images/users/BoonDock/5.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/BoonDock/4.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ride up in the Blue Mountains ( Washington ) 16 miles South of Pomeroy..Umatilla National Forest..[:)]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ya, that was a similar story for around vancouver to, friday we had 4 feet of fresh and saturday we got another 3 feet, just unreal. Hope you had a better ride than i did.

·
Registered
199 Posts
i really hate 2 say this ,but 2 much snow here 2(Easton,Wa.)EXTREME AVALANCHE DANGER.watch where ur goin' if ur out there. started raining 2day so stuff is gonna get heavy.i didn't get 2 ride last weekend but a buddy said 5 ft. of fresh snow on darland mtn.STUCK! unfortunately the groomer budget ran out so trails will suck.next weekend we're planning a trip 2 mt. st. helens!!!LIFE IS GOOD.has any1 else been there this year?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know how the riding is at Mt. StHelens..I would love to go next year...thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
last yr was the 1st yr i rode at st.helens, ended up going 3 times .wide open hill sides and a huge lahar which is like a half pipe mother nature carved out with mudflow .just awsome ,i'll let u know how it was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts