Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm, seems we toppled over a million page views for this year last night here at SF. I know, small by most sites standards but we are growing!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Its not that big of a site yet but I know a few people who are getting fed up with the bull at some other sites and coming here instead. Hopefully only the ones worth listening to will come.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, never knew people were getting fed up with other sites. What kinda crap do they encounter on them so I make sure it doesn't come here?

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Don't you mean "we" erick?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, excuse me. ...so we can make sure that crap doesn't come here. [:D]

·
Registered
352 Posts
well try atvnews/snowmobilenews forums... im not to sure about there snowmachine forum but there atv forum all peaple did was fight....they all acted like little 6 year olds.....lol like i said tho im not sure about there snowmachine site...i havent checked it out.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Go check out Snowest.com or even to a degree hardcoresledder.com and you will see nothing but bashing and My Sled is faster than your sled, etc.... Make sure you guys stick to the rules you have established and all should be good. Here we all seem to do nothing but talk about sleds and help people out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ya this forum is nothing but good, its deffinately the best one ive been on, nobody bashes anyone. Its a really cool environment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts