Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
600ZR EFI
OK almost everyone knows these have stator problems. Replaced that, water temp sensor. Checked every ohm test there is and all checks out.
OVERFUELING for sure. Regulator checks good. But with pressure guage inline I have 40 PSI supposed to be 36.2. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
82 Posts
try a new pressure regulator.sounds like thats the problem(causing a rich condition)...ive had 3 zr 600's.never had a stator problem.was it a no start or a drivability issue???
Originally posted by Norman
[br]600ZR EFI
OK almost everyone knows these have stator problems. Replaced that, water temp sensor. Checked every ohm test there is and all checks out.
OVERFUELING for sure. Regulator checks good. But with pressure guage inline I have 40 PSI supposed to be 36.2. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Backfire problem, after I replaced the stator that stopped. but plugs are wet no matter what the situation. Regulator under a bench test starts to open @ 35PSI and fully opens @ 36Psi. But when on the machine I cannot get it lower than 40PSi.Even with open hose in a bucket. Was told to restrict the line with guage inline to monitor the pressure.Will try this this comming weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I put a valve in line to regulate the pressure on the 600ZR .Set it at 36PSI and the sled ran 99% Still a little hesitation on the low end but clears quickly and runs great.

·
Registered
101 Posts
could the fuel return line be plugged? if that happened it would cause too much fuel pressure no matter the regulator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts