had the 600 out last nite and i thought it overheated...get home and my naive self thought it was just cause i put too much coolant into the motor and it was back flowing. hooked up the dummy lights today and took it out again and its still overheating...I'm very new to this whole snowmobiling deal, Ive been around them for quite some time now, but have never owned one...I guess I just dont know the ins and outs of it...How much snow do I need on the ground for the sled to comfortably cool itself. and if there was enough snow on the ground why is it overheating? any tips on similar issues would be of great help. thanks guys!