Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we all owe p_man,erick,and other moderators a big thanks for give us sledders a place to express our opinions Q's and other stuff so thanks pman erick and the others who make this site the best forum for us riders thanks [8D]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
this is the best snowmobile forum around.. theres others but they are soo stupid.. this one (which i wont say) i keep reading all these threads about how they go bar hoping the do all these dirty women and see how stupid they can be on their snowmobiles.. it makes me want to kick them in the nuts.. some real big idiots out there

·
Registered
64 Posts
yea...to many idiots...some of the other forums do alot of brand bashing to...thats why i like this forum:)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Why thank you guys. All of us here at TUSF try our best to keep things from going down like the other forums. the biggest thanks of all go to P-Man and Erick for Creating this forum for us to enjoy. so Thank you all and Thank you P-Man and Erick

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Thanks guys. I know I let stupid things get under my skin sometimes and I just want anyone who I've had "differences of opinion" with that I have no hard feelings and appreciate everyone's contributions to the site.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
thanks guys, even though im a rookie mod, i will try to keep things in the right direction, and of course none of this would of happend at all w/o Pman and Erick...[:D]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You're right on. It's hard to find good guys like you who just want to enjoy life and the sport while using common sense without all the juvenile name calling and brand bashing on most sites.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that most of you seem to be a lot like me and my friends. Nice guys who still like to get out and blow the stink off once and a while.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thanks guys for not only giving us a place to discuss our favorite sport, but also making all the upgrades along the way. The site looks great.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Absolutely! Not only have you guys made a GREAT place for us to meet and discuss the best sport in the world, but you also offer wonderful advise and words of wisdom for those of us who are still on the up-ramp of the learning curve!

THANKS!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
[:I][:)] Thanks everyone! It really does make our time worth it just to hear comments like that. It is a lot of work to run a site, a lot more than some people think, but I think it is all worth it in the end if you can build a community of people who share interests and act a s a big family in a way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not only is it alo of work and time consmueing I know it must get a little expensive / I for one; would like to make a contribution if I knew where to send it.This Site has saved me Hundreds at a shop. Keep up the the GREAT work and thanks

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Woo Hoo! Some people appreciate the forum!

[;)]

Don't forget we all appreciate you guys who keep comin back. You guys are what make the site. We just own, code and operate it. You guys make it.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yep! I know people appreciate this. I appreciate that the people apprecieate this. [:D]

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think I'm getting a warm and fuzzy feeling... All you guys are wicked awesome :) Keep it up

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
one thing for me is i have made some truely good friends from this forum. awww shucks now im getting that warm fuzzy feeling. oh wait thats just the beer going down at 8:45 am lol (works 3rd shift) but you guys and gals are the best. All of you who keep coming back, Thanks. I appreciate it, i guess thats why this is The Ultimate Snowmobile Forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts