Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is i thought it needed something more and i think this was just the thing [:D]did this to my last Mach and thought hell why not this one to.and please don't mind the mess i just got finished ... let me know what you all think

[attachment=48863][attachment=49746]
[attachment=49743][attachment=49745]
[attachment=49759][attachment=49760]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Wow very nice, SKS-Rider did the same thing last year to his ZR 580.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That looks AWSOME! Good job man. That adds something that just finishes the sled off perfect.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks great!! How did you do that?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ya, how did you to that, I would love to do something like that to my Switchback I just bought..... little boring.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well first thing you need an idea of what you want i got mine from this pic
[attachment=49854]
then you need to get yourself some fine line tape
kinda looks like pin striping but its for taping things off and blue and really flexible
then lay out your idea with the fine line and if you like what you see start taping it off with masking tape and when i say tape it off i mean everything you don't want painted then spray your first color then the next color and so on ... let it dry for awhile and remove your tape and then clear the hole thing and let it dry and clear it aging and thats it stand back and enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
looks good did u hv to buy any type of special paint to do it?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no i did not buy special paint to do it. lexan is easily etched by any paint . you can get
that plastic paint if you want but they don't have vary many colors to pic from.you can also use model paint to lots of colors to pick from

1 - 14 of 14 Posts