Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight i just picked up a pair of 76 300`s. next too mint condition, the one hasn`t even got the paint worn of the foot rails,the other is close too the same, any body wana guess at whathese are worth, both have electric starts,both born o6/76,i got both runnig tonight, pretty exciting, awesomne find, let me know quick if ya wanna buy!!! i nee the money too buy fiancee a new sled

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I've seen 3000's in good shape run anywhere from $100 to $500 on eBay. May not necessarily be what they are worth, but thats what people were paying for them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was hopin for a bit more,lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
A pair of 1977 John Deere Model 300 snowmobiles would be a nice find. They were very basic sleds...still had point ignition. Key to value would be track and seat condition...as well as general appearance. I would suggest $300 to $500. Check the VIN to see if they are consecutive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not consecutive, seats have some wear, bodies are mint as well as the tracks! I think im gonna just keep them and drive them.I bet theres not fifty miles on each one!!! I`ll get some pictures up here when i can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts