Snowmobile Fanatics banner

part for my 340?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  wryjoker 
#1 ·
I recently picked up a 1991 Polaris Indy Lite (340) for $150. It is in need of a track but I cannot find a catalog to buy it from. I have tried Dennis Kirk but they dont list my sled... or any sled with a 116 inch track. I would be greatful if anyone could help me find the track for this sled. maybe used? I prefer to stay away from dealers because they raise the price... even so I might end upgetting it from a dealer. Also if anyone knows of someone owning this same sled that has been broken, crashed, or dead that might be used for spare parts or a fun rebuild... drop me a line... :)

#4 ·
Somewhere close to you there's gotta be a snowmobile salvage yard. They are a great place to get stuff for older sleds. If you can't find one in a phone book ask people who sled and see if they know of one.

"Win if you can, loose if you must, but never stop trying"

#5 ·
I was just on e-bay. Someone has a polaris short track listed. I have seen this before, and as I recall it was for the 116" track.

#6 ·
royal distributing in Canada lists that track pt# 04-798 but it lists for $699 cdn.

-------------------------------------------
Shhhhhhh...... Someone's coming

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled

#7 ·
Have you tried the Manufacturers Supply? here is the link directly to the snomobile part of the catolog:

http://www.mfgsupply.com/cgi-bin/cat.cgi/process.html

Hope you find what you are looking for!

It's not fair to give only a tiny bit, weatherman, gotta have more now!

#8 ·
i see that 700 dollar track is in canada... well canadian cash and our cash are at different values... i think in american money its worth 350-450! thanks everyone

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

#9 ·
Try this e-bay auction number 1024309725. It is for a 116" track. They have listed as a yamaha, but it should work on your polaris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.