Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this sled for the motor so the motor, pipe, carbs and electric is not for sale.

Here is what I already have sold

Pri Clutch
All four shocks
tunnel
Bulkhead (cracked no good)

Everything else is still available
Track is a 144" x 1.25" 15" picked and really good shape
The sled appears to be really clean

Hit me up if anyone needs any parts
Paypal preferred

Thanks -Red
2008326161444593_1573.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,556 Posts
what would you want for both trailing arm and are they in good shape? pics. also skis. let me know need to fix a few things on my 700.


cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JONESIE said:
what would you want for both trailing arm and are they in good shape? pics. also skis. let me know need to fix a few things on my 700.
I'll let the skis go cheap $100 w/o loops or carbides.
Blue loops $20
Carbides $20 (I have to double check the condition)

I don't want to sound greedy but I was kinda thinking of keeping the trailing arms for spares. So if I let them go I've got to get $300. They are in real good shape. I will try to get pics up tonight.

Buyer pays shipping. Skis should be around 15-20 bucks and the trailing arms I would guess 30-40.

Thanks -Red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,556 Posts
300 no thanks you can buy them new for 148.95 usd plus shipping off some site that sell polaris parts.


cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JONESIE said:
300 no thanks you can buy them new for 148.95 usd plus shipping off some site that sell polaris parts.


cheers
I looked them up on Ronnies mail order and they said $187 ea for trailing arms and $146 ea for the skis.
I'm really not trying to gouge anyone. If there is cheaper prices out there for new then I will definetly drop the price. What site are you looking at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,556 Posts
was looking at babbitsonline.com, there price was 148.95 a week or so ago. just checked it and its now 155.55 for a trailing arm.

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JONESIE said:
was looking at babbitsonline.com, there price was 148.95 a week or so ago. just checked it and its now 155.55 for a trailing arm.

cheers
Check your PM Jonesie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
WHAT!!! I was gonna buy that sled but you went 100 bucks to high. I had a bulkhead for it and everything. You wouldn't believe how pissed I was when I read that you took the motor and am parting it out. I was pissed when you got it for so cheap but now im beyond words.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dekk85 said:
WHAT!!! I was gonna buy that sled but you went 100 bucks to high. I had a bulkhead for it and everything. You wouldn't believe how pissed I was when I read that you took the motor and am parting it out. I was pissed when you got it for so cheap but now im beyond words.
Dekk, I hope you not serious. I've been on your end before with the auctions. If you think I got it so cheap then I think you should have outbid me. I needed a motor and now I'm trying to sell some parts to pay for my bad luck season. So please lay off my thread... unless you need any parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,435 Posts
im interested in the gauges and the snowflap if its in good shape. and shipping to 14411,its western ny. PM me details thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Ya i probably coulda outbid ya but since they raised that buyers fee to such an outragous hight and the gas to get it plus parts. I did the math and to get a decent priced sled I could only pay 2100 and well thats the nature of the game. Good Luck [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
I have a question about the seat. The yellow bit on the sides, is that the actual colour of the vinyl or is it just paint or whatever? Does the seat have any rips? How much for the seat, gas tank, and console? Do you have any idea what the shipping would be to Ontario Canada? Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Slednek said:
I have a question about the seat. The yellow bit on the sides, is that the actual colour of the vinyl or is it just paint or whatever? Does the seat have any rips? How much for the seat, gas tank, and console? Do you have any idea what the shipping would be to Ontario Canada? Thanks
those sleds had that stripe on the seat stock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
I know, but what I mean is can it be removed (with laquer thiner or something) or is the actually a piece of yellow vinyl? Is it silk screened on like the Polaris logo, or is a peice dyed vinyl?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slednek said:
I know, but what I mean is can it be removed (with laquer thiner or something) or is the actually a piece of yellow vinyl? Is it silk screened on like the Polaris logo, or is a peice dyed vinyl?
The Yellow is in the vinyl. I'm not sure if you could paint or dye it with an automotive product. Might be a thought.

I was asking 250. the seat is in great shape, but now I noticed a small tear in the top. Bout half the size of a dime. So now I'll take 100 plus shipping. If your interested, send me a pm with your postal code and I'll get a quote.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
could you get pics of the track
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay hopefully I have Pm'd everyone that was looking for qoutes. I am adding some pics of some of the parts. If anyone has any interest or ?s please call my cell. 815-985-7861.

Thanks -Red


200841171655468_1573.jpg
200841171141875_1573.jpg
200841165928500_1573.jpg
200841165016281_1573.jpg
200841172211171_1573.jpg
200841172244437_1573.jpg
200841172314921_1573.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
how much for the whole skis with loops and carbides shiped to 44883
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Clouse2411 said:
how much for the whole skis with loops and carbides shiped to 44883
Pm'd you
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top