Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for parts is a 2002 Blue and Yellow X Package Polaris 800 XC. All parts are in good working order. The sled has just over 4000 miles.

SLP Pipe and Can (with springs) $250
Ryde FX Clicker shocks (with remote resivoirs, 800 miles) $400
Plastic Skis with decent Carbides $100
Holeshot Skid Plate $20
Right or Left Trailing Arm $50
Seat (no rips or tears) $120
Track (96 studs, has a few torn lugs) $200
Rear suspension with FOX Clicker (cannot ship) $400
Chaincase, Gears and Chain $120
Motor, Carbs, VForce Reeds (ask for price or offer)

All other misc items are for sale as well, send PM or e-mail [email protected]

2010321143447576_7742.jpg
2010321143451934_7742.jpg
2010321143456319_7742.jpg
201032114350879_7742.jpg
201032114354971_7742.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
how much for the complete motor carbs pipe can?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quick said:
how much for the complete motor carbs pipe can?
$1300 will take the whole works... That would include:

Motor
Carbs
VForce Reeds
Oil Injection
Fuel Pump
Y-Pipe
SLP pipe and can
Throttle cable
Boost Bottle
CDI Box
Wire Harness

Dragon700 said:
why is it being parted?
Why Not??? Actually I needed to get rid of it, and parts sell better than whole sleds at the end of the year...

rjs007 said:
what size is the track?
121 X 15 X 1 Inch with 96 studs...

·
Registered
285 Posts
How much do you want for the sled less- rear suspension, track, skis, front shocks, engine, engine harness, exhaust? If you part out the engine, and the cylinders are good and standard bore. I may be interested in those, and the ves.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2L8ULuz said:
How much do you want for the sled less- rear suspension, track, skis, front shocks, engine, engine harness, exhaust? If you part out the engine, and the cylinders are good and standard bore. I may be interested in those, and the ves.
The engine will be sold whole, and it is standard bore. Correct me if I am wrong, but you want a price on the tunnel, bulkhead, handlebars, hood, belly pan, windshield, Seat, front bumper, gas tank, jackshaft, chaincase, radius rods, trailing arms, and skid plate?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sleds-650 said:
2L8ULuz said:
The engine will be sold whole, and it is standard bore. Correct me if I am wrong, but you want a price on the tunnel, bulkhead, handlebars, hood, belly pan, windshield, Seat, front bumper, gas tank, jackshaft, chaincase, radius rods, trailing arms, and skid plate?
I just seen the pics of the hood and belly pan, in your profile. So, pretty much the list above less the hood, belly pan, and skid plate. Would like any brackets/hinges for the pan and hood.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2L8ULuz said:
Sleds-650 said:
2L8ULuz said:
I just seen the pics of the hood and belly pan, in your profile. So, pretty much the list above less the hood, belly pan, and skid plate. Would like any brackets/hinges for the pan and hood.
I guess I would sell all of those items together for around $500 Plus or minus if other parts are needed/not needed.(however, trailing arms and radius rods are sold). However I have already sold

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I find it kinda lame that I can't edit my post... BUT

ITEMS SOLD SO FAR:

Skid Plate
Left Trailing arm
Radius rods (one side)
Pipe and Can
Oil Tank
Air Box