Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you need? the

2003 Polaris Pro-X racer 440 with a 600 v.e.s and 136" track(new) and SLP extensions. shorty seat, all stock, only parts broken are 1 shock, and belly pan.

2003 xcsp 800 is nice, skidoo skis, beautiful track, riser bars, motor needs work

1999 mxz 600 is nice, some mods, custom paint.

2001 Polaris Pro-X 440. runs good, mostly stock.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Please send me a pm of all mods, accessories that you have- bars, risers, guards, hooks, colored snowflaps, anything!
thanks

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
What kind of track is it? Off of the edge

·
Registered
480 Posts
Where do you find all these sleds to part out? Aren't you looking for a pro x?

·
Registered
863 Posts
does the 1999 mxz 600 have an mbrp race can by any chance?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tdgbigfoot said:
Please send me a pm of all mods, accessories that you have- bars, risers, guards, hooks, colored snowflaps, anything!
thanks
Renthal bars, stock Prox riser, stock Prox straight bars, yellow rev flap, powermadd handguards, protaper bars, and more. got some specifics your looking for?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bj.hardy said:
What kind of track is it? Off of the edge
1" with 144 brand new Gold digger studs & yellow backkers.

nhrider said:
Where do you find all these sleds to part out? Aren't you looking for a pro x?
Locally for cheap. not anymore, i am looking at a couple Mxzx's.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dragon700 said:
I wouldn't part that pro x dude!!!
Theres reasons im not.

mxz440kid said:
does the 1999 mxz 600 have an mbrp race can by any chance?
I got one off a 1999 mxzx with a 800......

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bj.hardy said:
how much?
the guy just put the studs, nuts and backers in ($421.24 after taxes) rode it like 100 miles, and motor quit.) make an offer.

jesse500 said:
what do you need? the

2003 Polaris Pro-X racer 440 with a 600 v.e.s and 136" track(new) and SLP extensions. shorty seat, all stock, only parts broken are 1 shock, and belly pan.

2003 xcsp 800 is nice, skidoo skis, beautiful track, riser bars, motor needs work

Might pick up a 2003 Polaris Pro-X 600 (sonsumer Pro-X), 2004 Polaris Pro-XR 440 & a 1999 Ski-Doo mxzx with an 800. Would anyone want any parts? i dont know if i want them yet, if i see lots of interst, i buy them... Let me know!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
jesse500 said:
bj.hardy said:
how much?
the guy just put the studs, nuts and backers in ($421.24 after taxes) rode it like 100 miles, and motor quit.) make an offer.

jesse500 said:
what do you need? the

Might pick up a 2003 Polaris Pro-X 600 (sonsumer Pro-X), 2004 Polaris Pro-XR 440 & a 1999 Ski-Doo mxzx with an 800. Would anyone want any parts? i dont know if i want them yet, if i see lots of interst, i buy them... Let me know!
well i dont like studs anyways, what if you took them out and kept them? do you have any pictures of the track and what kind is it?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1" Camoplast, looks like a Ripsaw, i might take the studs out, depends on how good of an offer i get for track alone? no pics yet.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
jesse500 said:
tdgbigfoot said:
thanks
Renthal bars, stock Prox riser, stock Prox straight bars, yellow rev flap, powermadd handguards, protaper bars, and more. got some specifics your looking for?
I'm looking for anything aftermarket- interested in the protaper and renthal bars, guards, and riser,can i get pics and prices?
I'm looking for handlebar hooks, blue and/or red snowflap, any colored bar pads. What are the riser bars on your xcsp? How much you looking for your shorty seat?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3.75" pivot riser, Renthal Fat bars (renthal pad), 3" pivot riser, Pro-taper contour bars, 3" pivot riser, yellow c&a's, red c&a's, yellow doo flap(2).

I'd like $350 o.b.o for the red/black Shorty Race seat (higher than consumer Pro-X shorty seat by 2"), not faded, no rips, complete with taillight.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Ok, thought id just stab at the seat- its a great price, i just dont have the money to spend.
Im interested in the red C&A's, the risers, and the fat bars, with the pad.
Do you still have your powermadd handguards- what color?
what are you looking for each of these items?

·
Registered
396 Posts
jesse500 said:
what do you need? the

what kind of engine work has to be done to the 800 aand is it equiped with elec start or reverse?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The 800 is no longer being parted out, It is being rebuilt, and getting an overhaul then sold.....

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Really interested! please get me some prices..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts