Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i blew up and caught my zrt 800 on fire this weekend, so i decided that im going to part it out, the only thing i'll porbably hang onto are the ski's and some other small parts that will fit my 600, i believe the fire started in the carbs, so im going to sell those At risk haha, the center and mag jugs and heads are good, and the pto head is good, but the jug is junk, bottom end should be alright no guarantees though, i'll have pictures of anything requested tommorrow, and i'll post auction numbers when its on ebay, shoot me some offers on what ya need, thanks

*I prefer paypal,and will only ship to the US
thanks again

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skid, hood, can, shocks, jugs/heads are all up on ebay, coming soon. brake parts, chaincase parts, misc parts, anything you need?, let me know i've got most the sled left, thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the bottom end and half hte top end up on ebay, check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270070031668&rd=1,1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have the newer style Aluminum spindles or the old style steel ones. If they are the newer, what would you want for them?

Thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
oh man this is SAD!

Fires on these are common from the carbs. They drain into a mount by the motor I think. There is a thread on it on hcs somewhere. I pluged mine hard so no gas is coming out.

The stock drain plugs suck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts