Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I bought a mint 97 Formula 3 600 this fall and had my first ride of the season on it , and my last ride on Saturday. I nailed a rock and wrinkled the bulkhead and bent some steering parts.

The sled has 7798 km's only and the engine has had the bearing update and new rings 2 years ago. It was just gone all through 10 miles before the mis-hap by a great local shop.

The hood, seat and everything but the belly pan and bulkhead are great. This is the triple pipe triple, and the pipes and can are in great shape as well.

I want $1700 if someone wants the whole sled, or $1100 for the engine with carbs and whatever else you may need motor wise. Everything else just throw me an offer!

I'm in Winnipeg, MB Can..PM or reply and I will check as often as I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
you can find a machine thats not smashed up for that price,1700 is a little steep if you ask me, but i could be wrong, no offence. Its all a matter of supply and demand i guess, maybe theres someone out there that need a motor or parts,good luck.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has too many good parts to just hand over and when I priced a rolling chassis it was $1700....with no engine....so with a great motor and tons of other parts I figure it's not bad...

But it's being parted out now...so if you need one or a few pieces let me know

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT .....anyone in need of a new hood or seat should jump fast....start the winter looking great!! Also lots of other parts available!![:D]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brought a few parts into the city....can ship anywhere if needed![attachment=51644][attachment=51645][attachment=51646][attachment=51647]

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still a few parts kickin around....
Primary $130
Seat $125
Hood $100
A-Arms -$60 ea

some other stuff too!! Just PM

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get some on asap..I'm out of town for a day or so...but in great shape...but I see shipping is a nightmare to the U.S.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[attachment=52618]

[attachment=52620]

hood and seat are un primo shape.....full gauges and the seat is really soft!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts