Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Email me with offers on what you need or feel free to ask if I have any certain part. My email address is [email protected] Also you can call me at 763-576-1706 ext 205 for Tim and leave message if nothing else. This sled has the following upgrades for sale plus everything else on sled. This is a custom Dodge Viper metallic paint job. The hood has powder coated almost chrome screens so won't chip or rust. The guages have been replaced with newer easier to read white face guages with custom blue back lighting to match sled. The bars have a 2 inch powermadd riser and powermadd pivot post and throttle extension all universal. The riser and pivot post are powder coated almost chrome. I have straights bars off f7 and bars with 2 inch rise like dirt bike bars that are powdercoated silver vein. Snow skins shock covers, thor handle bar pad. 1.25 snowcross track in perfect shape with a 144 woody's pics I believe. I have prox Ryde FX shocks up front with almost chrome powder coated springs. In the rear skid I have Fox upgraded shocks. I put a race style seat on last year or year before and had it wrapped with new cover and added foam for better cushion for leaning still have reciepts. I have tank cover to match seat. The seat has custom light in it that lights up brighter than stock. As for exhaust I have a single stock pipe that I sent to New York to Swain Tech for ceramic coating along with MBRP race can and y pipe all ceramic coated. The ceramic coating cost about $200 and MBRP can cost about $250. I have reciepts for some of this stuff. Also I have a PSI fatty single pipe also in perfect shape no dents or dings. I also have brand new take off snowcross skiis off 2006 IQ 440. Also I have brand new team roller polaris take off secondary clutch as well. All MUST GO! Ask any questions, best to email me at [email protected]ahoo.com don't post just email me. I may not see it. I am probablly forgetting a few things. Thanks Tim [attachment=59458][attachment=59459][attachment=59460][attachment=59461]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
how much for the hood nose cone and windsheild shipped to 13030

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
how much for the shock covers, rad radius rod covers, riser, bar pad, tail light cover, headlight cover, starter handle thank billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts