Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states, im parting out my '98 xcr700. Most of the suspension and frame components are in good shape.
Engine has one dead cylinder (center) from a broken ring. The other cylinders are in great shape. The carbs are torn down completely for a rebuild, and after i spotted the broken ring through the exhaust port while i was changing the water pump gasket, i stopped everything. Exceeded my budget. I paid $500.00 for it last year, and never got to ride it. And it ran when i bought it.

It has a DG silencer as well. Im welling to make some awesome deals here guys. You pay the shipping (USPS) Im located in Coal City, Illinois 60416

Let me know what part(s) you are interested in by phone or email, i will included a negotiable price and i will send pictures via text or by email. Your choice, Its the easiest way for me. I use paypal only

My email: [email protected]
Cell: 815-585-3518 call or text (if no answer, please leave a message)

Thank you,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will the hood with windshield fit a 98 RMK 600 sled? If so, and your hood is in great shape with no damage, I'll take it. can you PM me for an email address so you can send me some pics ofyour hood and windshield assembly?
Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drewd,

The hood has a crack on one side. It's not in great shape. The windshield has cracks as well. It was not taken care of very well by the PO. I have a good feeling it was laid on it's side.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Polaris754,

I could not find any information. Im not going to guess it will fit.

Only thing that can be done, you'll need to measure the overall length, bolt size of mounting bore and upper and lower mount widths. Only part that may be difficult, is to measure total travel or fully compressed. The exposed shock piston (no load) can be measured to determine this.

If you can send me these measurements by text or email, I'll get back to you much quicker.

Thank you,

Text 815-585-3518
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In about a week or so, it's leaving my shop. Let me know if you need anything. I will cross reference.the best I can.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two complete cylinders w/ exhaust valves, head, head cover and exhaust flange all in great shape, $75 each or $100 for both (not including shipping) Compared to $150.00 ea on Ebay for a bare cylinder.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Interesting the amount of new users on here that don't take the time to READ and post in the appropriate forums....

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
As long as its been here. You would think a mod would have moved it??

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I guess they are still asleep on summer hibernation!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts