Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/rvs/1814612226.html

Don't worry, it's "only" $1775! Good luck with that one![Disappointed]

·
Registered
634 Posts
WOW that guy must think hes got a rare machine or somthin. what a tool. [Imaposer]

·
Registered
845 Posts
If that sled is 1775 in that shape then I'm surprised I didn't pay more then $300 for my 95 xlt. Email the person and tell them good luck

·
Registered
474 Posts
That sled looks in pretty good condition. I'd call and offer him $775 and if he freaks ask him who his supplier for his drugs is because his sled isn't worth nearly what he is asking.

·
Registered
232 Posts
^^^ haha yea probably but the sled is good condition and id say bout 500-700ish

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kingofkings said:
It's probably stolen so he has no idea what sled values are.
wouldn't be surprised, I mean it is in Brooklyn Park. 3/4 of the city is ghetto...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, it's just that all the stupid people in the world have finally realized what a great tool craigslist is, but are too damn stupid for the rest of us and don't know what things are worth

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Some peoples kids.....

So many always put "obo" but have no intention of selling it for what is being offered.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
^^^If you want to sell the object at a certain price, first raise the price so people will try to get you down to the price intended then the other person thinks they got a good deal or they might actually buy it at sticker price.

·
Registered
564 Posts
guys out of his mind, some of the prices you see on craigslist now are just out of hand, its ridiculous. Its funny how much people think there stuff is worth.

·
Registered
38 Posts
JEEPS101 said:
guys out of his mind, some of the prices you see on craigslist now are just out of hand, its ridiculous. Its funny how much people think there stuff is worth.
i agree i was looking at an ad for a 92 indy and the guy wanted 1500 i sent him an email that said wtf are you smoking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts