Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Performance - Clutching, pipes, heads,....

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  2000TCMC 
#1 ·
MMP is a autehrized Goodwin perf. dealer, Datlon Helixs, D+D Pipes, Black Magic PIpes, DynoPort pipes and silencers, Holtzman Products (Tempaflow)and Amsoil Lubricants.

We are specialized in performance trail setups, and offer great clutch kits for all brands. Give us a call and let me give ya the best deals!!

email:

mmp@usol.com

#4 ·
Opps my bad. Where is the add?

#5 ·
For the future its at http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=54

But I'm sure you could get either an admin, or moderator to move it when they see this...

BTW Welcome to TUSF.

#6 ·
why would they come down on him? not just because he went in the wrong section?

let him advertise, if people hear use him and come back and say ya or na thats what matters.

#9 ·
i agree with that. they should be regulars, like whiteknuckle. he talks like everyone else but just puts his buisness name as his signature.

#11 ·
This is exactly why I hate to try and advertise myself, or sell my stuff on here. But if someone asks I will answer. I guess I agree with erick:)

#13 ·
To All.

I am sorry, and have had some serious problems with my sytem. ActiveX and Java have just been giving me fits.

I have been able to read all of the above, but not post all of the last week. Everytime I have, I kept getting error after error.

I hope this post makes it to the forums, cause I did not come here to take advantage of this site and it's members. I have been a member at other sites for years, and have taken advantage of others who would offer members prices much less than that of what I could purchase locally. When it comes down to it, saving $$$ is imo\portant to anyone who is in the sport of snowmobiling, as of the incredable markup on most of the prducts envolved with sledding.

I am not trying to make a living on this, just help myself and help others.

#14 ·
To All.

I am sorry, and have had some serious problems with my sytem. ActiveX and Java have just been giving me fits.

I have been able to read all of the above, but not post all of the last week. Everytime I have, I kept getting error after error.

I hope this post makes it to the forums, cause I did not come here to take advantage of this site and it's members. I have been a member at other sites for years, and have taken advantage of others who would offer members prices much less than that of what I could purchase locally. When it comes down to it, saving $$$ is imo\portant to anyone who is in the sport of snowmobiling, as of the incredable markup on most of the prducts envolved with sledding.

I am not trying to make a living on this, just help myself and help others.

#15 ·
I think that Rocket is the ideal "in the industry" contributer, he never pushes his stuff, and shares his wealth of knowledge on TUSF all the time.
That is the way it should be, but I hope that you stick around MMP, the more the merrier.

#16 ·
hotrod - If you would, could you please let everyone know that I did erply to your question.

I got it at 1AM on Fri, and sent a reply at 8:30 Fri morn.

If I am not wanted here, I can walk away no problem.

Just want to get allong that is all.

I started this buissnes cause of the lack of support for my performance needs, especially in my local area. Anywhere from hot trail to 200+HP lake and asphault sleds have rolled out of my door.

#18 ·
hEY the guy has stuck around and made a few posts so I don't think he's leaving anytime soon. I also don't have a problem with him or what he did even if it was in the wrong forum or not. I am also sure I can get into some good discussions with him about silencers so I say he's good in my book:)

#20 ·
Hotrod - I replyed to the email I got. I will try to copy and paste to a PM and another email.

#23 ·
Welcome aboard the board MMP.
We always like to pick the brains of people who are in the know on aftermarket parts.

I've been here for a while and most everyone on this forum just wants the straight scoop on what is available.

We would all appreciate your response to question in the shop forum on particular mods for sleds.

Again Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.