Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yamaha Phazer 2000. Given the new 2006 or 07 whatever phazer is new i don't see many of them. I only see the old phazers with the awesome oldschool boxy look with the windshield connected to the bars. I never see ones like mine in the newer unboxy style. IS there a reason for this? Was the production of the 2000's depleted because they wern't selling? Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I see them quite a bit in my area.
Alot of people were pissed because the newer pahzer with the trailing arm suspension was nowhere near the sled the older pogo sticked phazers were.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
There are quite a few around here too. Mostly see real young kids riding them. Know of a couple people that bought them first when they were redesigned and they were very disappointed.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I don't see much of them around here but the further north I go there is alot. I think it depends on your area.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this sled matches my riding style perfectly. I can't find another sled better that has a easy throttle pull

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Alot of people were pissed because the newer pahzer with the trailing arm suspension was nowhere near the sled the older pogo sticked phazers were.
I don't doubt that people were angry, but that doesn't even make any sense to me. What was good about the old pogo stick machines? Anybody I knew that had one thought they were really good, until they rode an IFS machine. Then they all went out and bought something with an actual snowmobile suspension.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you guys talking about the type of suspension on the old phazers where it looked like the skis were conntected to hydraulic pistons ? lol [:D]

·
Registered
855 Posts
we had a Phazer 2 I loved it as a kid best thing IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts