Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody ele here having problems wiht the reverse on the new phazers on mine at first it worked good then once in awhile you had to shut it off to restart it back in drive and now mine does not work at all. am i the only one

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Your not the only one. Sometimes try rocking the machine a little bit forward/backs, kinda like the Honda Fourtrax ATVs years ago.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya lol my dad just figured that out for me i thought it was completely screwed then i made bet with my dad and i lost he rocked it and it worked

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ya warranty will cover it. i would have to live w/o reverse on mine if it went out since our dealer is 3 hours away and when we take machines there they service them in one day so we don't have to make 2 trips. when we went to get phazer in one day they changed oil in our apex and put reverse on it(very time consuming task) and made adjsutments to the phazer. i was impressed teh pretty much shut down all other projects in the shop to work on our sleds. i'd say tahts a damn good dealer and great service. and thats why we deal with them even though they 3 hours away when there are dealers only 2 hours away.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've seen it a few times on other phazers and venture lites.(not on mine yet)
Push the button and it doesn't work(no beep or nothing, stays in Drive)
Have to shut it off to get it to work.

Then the other issue as discussed is it'll go into the fast beep mode,
but won't engage, and then you just have to rock it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts