Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am looking at maybe setting up a deal with these guys. I know a friend who has done business with them and he had nothing but good things to say about them. I was just wondering if anyone in the New England area knew anything about them.>?

·
Registered
480 Posts
When I had my sled for sale on craigslist, they sent me emails offered to buy it. I've seen pictures of some if their sleds for sale on craigslist and they looked very clean. Thats the only experience I've had with them.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I called him about a clamshell trailer he had, He seemed fair and upfront. Only reason I didn't buy was the trailer was it was too small. but he seemed pretty decent and honest. Just keep in mind he's basically a middle man so he's not going to know the history of the machine, and I don't believe they have a full service center like a dealership to go through the machine bumper to bumper. Look the machine over just as you would a private sale. Huge Dealership or private sale I always bring a compression tester, if they object, I take it as they have something to hide and walk a way. But I think you'll do just fine through Philbrick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts