Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/snofan/../images/users/canadiantim2/04firecat.jpg

This is one of many on the Firecat forum of www.hardcoresledder.com The guy that took the photos said the next year sleds will have ELECTRIC REVERSE. Sweet my dream has come true.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
wow i think thats sled looks ugly hope thats just the sno-pro set up for racing..i was thinking about trading in my sks for a f7 next year but not if thats what their going to look like...and for reverse you can get it on the 03 f7 for like under $500

·
Registered
975 Posts
uh ou.....here we go again. No comment

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks like a firecat w/ the new polaris racer's seat...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
the seat isnt all that bad, i personally use the seat bout 10% of the time, and i refuse to let neone ride behind me

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is not the polished verision of the final release. Keep in mind that they normally do not want to draw alot of attention to these sleds.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]looks like a firecat w/ the new polaris racer's seat...
Thats what i thought.
And i agree, pre-production sleds usually arent the prettiest things.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]looks like a firecat w/ the new polaris racer's seat...
Looks like the REV's seat and the new Polaris race seat sewn together. What's up with the covered bars too? (This is not meant to piss anyone off, I liked the way the 03 Firecats bars were)

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
yep, its a firecat

Why don't they change anything? Man are they unoriginal, all they are doing is copying Polaris's seat. They should do something outrageous and exciting and new. Unoriginal morons. [:D]

If you can't sense the sarcasm in the above ^ go read the topic about 04 Polaris.

Plus I'm just kidding around, not intended to piss anyone off or be serious in any way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks like the ski-doo rev but the ski-doo rev is nicer looking then that arctic cat on the top of this page.Thats what i think

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'll have one next year, but it will be rippen racing green. LOL

[red] Edited by Polaris-Man last sentence was un-necessary and was basically brand bashing.[/red]

·
Registered
762 Posts
i think the sled looks sweet. It looks like more a trail sled because the handle bars dont have the high risers like the sno pros. The seat is a copy od polaris but it looks pretty cool. I like the extra track they got on the back too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts