Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Here is my first attempt at digital pictures. Just got the camera today.

·
Registered
69 Posts
just follow these directions, really not too difficult
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4148

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I fallowed the steps. Seems like the same steps I used in the first place. Lets try it again.

Dennis

·
Registered
94 Posts
It could be that your picture is not in the right format. I'm no computer pro but it might be a shortcut or somthing your trying to upload. what is the tag on the end of the file name? (like .jpg or .jpeg or .bmp or .PICT, ect...)

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
umm. last i recall the forum had issues when uploading files with uppercase extensions. rename from *.JPG to *.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hmmm, .gif file? How do I make my pictures a .JPG file?

I am not much of a computer progam guy. Much better with wrench and a piston. Maybe some oil and gas on the keyboard would help?

Dennis

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gee guys,
Sorry about the confusion. I guess you are my test bed for pictures. I go through the steps and it says it is downloaded but it keeps coming up with a little picture of a diskette. ???? One last time.

Dennis

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
The diskette shows up when you post an image with uppercase extension, like ripperd said. You need to rename it to .jpg or .gif or whatever.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
/polarisman/../images/users/D Noel/Polaris Track.jpg

Ok, it says" Polaris Track.jpg was uploaded to the server.

Lets try it again.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Congrats on the upload D... :)

Now let's see the rest on the sled.
But watch those reflections like on the seat and the foil back wall.

So are those rail extensions or did you go big and get new 1 piece rails.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
cool, i want to see more of the sled..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

These are rail extensions from a 136" to a 144". I dind't add anything to the tunnel or suspension. I did have to go with 8 tooth drivers for the 2" paddle clearance. The stock drivers did not have enough clearance.

Dennis

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
/polarisman/../images/users/D Noel/full sled.jpg/polarisman/../images/users/D Noel/rail extension.jpg

I will try it again. Like you said earlier. .JPG won't work, .jpg works. I am having difficulty changing my pictures from capital to small case .jpg files. Computers???

Dennis

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
make sure that there are no spaces in your file names....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dennis, I notice that you don't have many idler/bogey wheels in the middle or for that matter, even on the outside of the suspension, do you have any problems with the hyfax melting or smelling your track get hot?
Also, is the track extension, just the part where the rear wheel adjuster is? Is that where it bolts on?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I am pretty sure I fixed that problem with the upper and lowercase things. D Noel...are you on Polarisfiles forum or snowmobilefanatics?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts