Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the following is proof there really IS a God.

You are looking at the envelope as I received it in my post office box yesterday afternoon at 4:32 p.m. Alaska Time. So astonished I was, that I drove home to take this photo to share with all.

Note the shredded plastic bag inside, which has tears large enough to allow those needle jets to fall out. Oh yes, the needle jets. Those are P-4 Mikuni needle jets Series 825. Try to find a part number...really...I dare you. If those jets are lost, well, a new rack is in your future.

The fact that the United States Postal Service was able to deliver to me this envelope here in the Bush, with those hard, sharp little brass things hanging out like that, and not losing any, is proof that God does exist. Because the only way for this to have happened was through Divine Intervention.
[attachment=50338]
To protect the identity of the sender from eternal shame[V] for having to invoke The Divine to make sure these jets arrived safely, I have blanked the name and address. [8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
LOL he does exist, that is for sure, but the fact that the USPS didn't lose them with them hanging out like that is simply unexplainable by even him....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Yeah, that wasn't a bright idea to send them with out a different packing.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, mistakes happen, I sent a "you better thank Him" email to the sender, so all is well. I posted not to slam, but to edumicate folks on what not to do.

I can tell you I was/still AM SSSSOOOOoooooooo happy to have them.
[Bevis]
They are soaking in a cryo-freezer right now so inserting them back into the carbs will be relatively painless.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
some postal worker probably thought they were pills and busted it open to frustratingly find that they were only some stupid little brass things. lol.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
are you frikin kidding me??? man. live and learn. I. . uh, I mean that other guy told me he would have never thought that would have happened.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Ha ha, Madcow.

I know that God does intercede for the USPS sometimes. I should have started a collection of all the mis-addressed, torn, shredded mail I have received. One time I got a piece of mail that only had my name and street address, and my town completely misspelled. No state or ZIP code! And the letter was sent from across the country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts