Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These a just a few shots of me and us warming up the sleds. No action pics tho. [:(] It was the first time I got to agressivly ride an 800. Damn those MXZ's are nice. There is a ton of snow too. On the lake there was around 2ft. We got stuck a bunch of times. And those things are freakin heavy! To that guy that was having a hard time pull starting his 800. If you couldnt do that then you would have died getting out of the stuff we were in. Anyway it was alot of fun, and my novels over... Heres the pics.

Me havin a little hiny [^]
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/mike-new.jpg

Snow on the deck...
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/snow-new.jpg

My buddy Robbie and I warmin up the sleds.
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/mikerobbie_slednew.jpg

That is Bia. I dont know if any of you remember, but my buddie and Robbies best friend and Bia's husband past away in the fall... [V] Anyway I was riding his sled.
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/BiaMike_slednew.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haliburton Ontario Canada. beleive it or not! WE GOT SNOW!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice pictures ,, that's near Bancroft right?? ,, i'm in the Outaouais area ,, thank god you guys finaly got snow , out here it's been unreal ,, again a foor 2 days ago and a half foot for tomorow morning , there's some spots here if the snow was packed , i could easily touch the electrical wires,, or telephone wires , eheh pretty nasty stuff

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah bancroft is just east of us... about a 2 hour snwmobile ride... Sunday morning it was -25C Conditions have be great!

·
Registered
312 Posts
cool ,, i heard there was some ok trails out there,, but lot's of fields,,, i was thinking of going up sometime ,, love to go to new places to do some sledding,,,,,,our year is just about over ,, maybe another 3 to 4 weeks

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The trails are great... But there arnt alot of fields... all lakes. I think almost 50% of the trails are on lakes... And almost all the trails are through the forest and rarly ditch bangin.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Originally posted by acadian
[br]thank god you guys finaly got snow
I've been riding since x-mas.. And it keeps on snowing.. This season has been the great.. in fact I can't even remeber the last time we've had this much snow and it's been this cold for this long..

·
Registered
312 Posts
yeah same here , snow has been crazzy ,,, almost to much powder, ehehe specially with my .75inch track ,, don't go nowere with that on my tcat.
And Cold ,, hell ya , it's the first time in 14 years that ALL the 5 great lakes are frozen over , my brother in law drove out 28 miles on his Summit on lake Huron ,, and there was over 2 feet of ice 28 miles out ,, so you can imagine the cold

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not all five... I lookout on lake ontario and see water...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts