Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped in at the Polaris dealer to get a gallon of oil, and came home with a New sled ! [:D]
Picked up a 2007 Polaris 600 HO IQ CFI. With not much snow yet, they are pushing the new sleds out with some Rediculous prices. I just couldn't pass this up. I'm still sitting here scratching my head thinking " what the heck did i just do "
[attachment=52436]
[attachment=52437]
[attachment=52438]

i'll get some better pictures when we get some snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey nice sled you got there, the black looks awesome. Did you buy that at R&S in Shawano? I am from Shawano but I go to school at Stout. But hope we get snow soon, so you can take that new sled for a rip.

Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've been getting all my sleds at Ken's in Little Chute, but i picked this one up at Sport O Motive in Appleton. Ken's could not compete on the price, and Sport O Motive thru in a cover, spare belt, and gallon of oil.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Originally posted by littlerunt7
[br]I stopped in at the Polaris dealer to get a gallon of oil, and came home with a New sled ! [:D]
Picked up a 2007 Polaris 600 HO IQ CFI. With not much snow yet, they are pushing the new sleds out with some Rediculous prices. I just couldn't pass this up. I'm still sitting here scratching my head thinking " what the heck did i just do "
That is the reason i try to stay out of sled dealers, because it is a good deal right? Killer sled , you'll be happy.

·
Registered
284 Posts
nice sled man... same thing happened to me... went in to pick up some stuff for the quad and walked out with a new sled... lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
and Sport O Motive thru in a cover, spare belt, and gallon of oil.
[/quote]
Glad to see you got the oil!! Same kind of thing happened to me when I went to get a new track, came home with a whole new everything. What a cool feeling!! You're gonna luv that sled.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
i went into the arctic cat dealer to get carbides..
and came out with NOTHING..

ok well i did buy some wool socks[:)]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]Your either not married or have a helluva wife, haha
The trick is to get the wife into sledding too. 5 years ago she was ripped that I went and bout ywo safari 377s for a $1000. 2 Years later I bought us 2 new sleds and this year I was able to get the 07 IQ Cfi with no grief lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I had that feeling. "I didn't just buy that did I?" when I got the Vector. Then I rode it for the first time and the feeling is "I am sure glad I bought that."

·
Registered
945 Posts
Originally posted by littlerunt7
I'm still sitting here scratching my head thinking " what the heck did i just do "

I'll tell you what the heck you just did. You just bought the sweetest sled on snow!!! [:D]

I love that sled.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Excellent choice. Indeed they are nice sleds. I've been riding one this weekend.

[attachment=52679]

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by JoeRussell
[br]
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]Your either not married or have a helluva wife, haha
The trick is to get the wife into sledding too. 5 years ago she was ripped that I went and bout ywo safari 377s for a $1000. 2 Years later I bought us 2 new sleds and this year I was able to get the 07 IQ Cfi with no grief lol
thats what i have been trying to do! she tokk my sled out a couple times last year and realy liked it"her first time being on one" then stupid me i get her pregnent so she cant ride this year and dosent want to hear anthing about sled cause she cant ride
awsome impusle buy man!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
littlerunt7 , what kind of deal did you get...how much are those sleds selling for?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]Excellent choice. Indeed they are nice sleds. I've been riding one this weekend.

[attachment=52679]
Hey Eric,
how was the sled this weekend how many miles did you put on the +and the - of the sled, I have one have not had the chance to ride it "no snow here" I want to here all about it...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts