Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i couldn't wait to get the new girl home .....so here are a couple of pics so you can see what the dealer added on for me with my polaris bucks.

.....now only for some snow...

as you can see i have added the polaris racing bar and to do that the original throttle block had to be replaced with a racing one and a new kill switch had to be installed. also on the handle bar, i had the perc button moved to the dash so i could install a polaris handle bar pad to cover the entire riser block and all of the crap that is tied to it, i thought that it looked much cleaner that way. also being installed in the dash was my heated visor jack. this went into the little hole where the teather cord would go for racers.

i had to add a little color, so i slapped a red polaris skid plate up front.

i am not much of a guy for studs so i opted to have the dealer swap out the 1" track for a 1.25" meat hook!

i am sure that this is not all for now.....but i will wait for the snow to fly to figure out what my next move might be.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice....cant wait for my X2 to come in [:D]

thas a 600 right?

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Very pretty

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
seems like the photos polaris give u of sleds (or any brand for that matter) give no justice to the pics we take ourselves

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all of the help on posting pictures and the kind words.

i slapped three of coats of liquid glass on it tonight she is really starting to shine now. i might do a couple of coats tomorrow if i have time....i love that stuff...i usually can buff out the tree branch scratches when they happen later in the season.

but here is the little guy helping me clean the sled before applying the glass.

/polarisman/../images/users/ogrant/blake washing new sled250.jpg
i think i can see a 120 in his future!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That sled is one that I would consider "well balanced" in the color scheme of things. Not too much red, black or gray, everything seems to be even. If you know what I mean, it looks sharp.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
awesome sled, i love new sled day. the waiting to ride it for the first time just about makes me nuts though

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey, great looking sled. /snofan/../images/users/F6 Sno Pro/awesome_dude.gif

Doesn't look as good as a Firecat, /snofan/../images/users/F6 Sno Pro/lol2.gif but great looking sled.

/snofan/../images/users/F6 Sno Pro/firecats_rule.gif

Love seein' pics of the new iron.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
SWEEET SLED!, That is one nice looking sled. I don't think you can go wrong buying a new sled these days everyone is making some good Iron. Looks like the kid got in the act polishing it up. He'll be asking for his own soon.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[red]I got this topic fixed up and deleted all the posts bout everyone wonderin wtf is wrong with the pics[/red]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
so does your lil boy get the Pro X 120? he looks like hes having fun cleanin daddy's sled

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Very cool sled..I want one!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, I am sooooo envious ... wish I could have got the same cool graphics.
my blue SKS 700 '99 looks like a dino compare to that you've got.

>>Doesn't look as good as a Firecat, but great looking sled.

Don't listen to that guy he is envious and provocative, firecats don't look as cool, esp the green one :))). I dunno why but I hate when sled colored in green.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey arctic-cat-guy...

I called my dealer today to see where my X2 was [:D]

He told me initially polaris was scheduled to build them last week or so, but they still havent started production on them.

It was his opinion that they wont even start building X2's until mid-october!!!!!

Figures right... We gotta wait forever to get our sleds.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts