Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the UPDATED PICS!! lol Sorry all [}:)] [:(][:(][:(]

/snofan/../images/users/hooha311/XLT1.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/hooha311/xlt2.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/hooha311/xlt3.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
comon, man the size of those pics is rediculous. Nice sled. But resize those things.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
please Resize the pictures or they will be removed
also please refer to the following announcement

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/view_announcements.asp

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/withstupid.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/thumbs-up.jpg

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks sweet, bet ur garage smelt nice after u got done running it......i notice the pictures look a lil foggy and the light is on so it must be running...[:D]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh Yeah, I love that smell!! after I had the sled running for about 5 minutes, I went in the house and changed clothes and the smell just about made me drool! its lightly snowing here, not much cover, just a dusting, the temps are finally low enough for the snow to stick.. Anyone in Minnesota have enough snow to ride?

Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]looks sweet, bet ur garage smelt nice after u got done running it......i notice the pictures look a lil foggy and the light is on so it must be running...[:D]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anybody have any suggestions on how I could make this sled rip a little better? Its completely stock. It seems like it boggs a little when you jump on it from a dead stop.. shouldnt it just kackle from a standstill? Any tuneing suggestions any of you may have to someone who is new to this (I've never had a sled newer then a 1975 lol) would be greatly helpful

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by hooha311
[br]Anybody have any suggestions on how I could make this sled rip a little better? Its completely stock. It seems like it boggs a little when you jump on it from a dead stop.. shouldnt it just kackle from a standstill? Any tuneing suggestions any of you may have to someone who is new to this (I've never had a sled newer then a 1975 lol) would be greatly helpful
Best thing for that sled is to first make sure the carbs are synced and throttle and choke cables are adjusted correctly. Also be sure the needle n seats aren't leaking.

Beyond that, the best and most noticable upgrade for that sled is a clutch kit. It will get rid of that bog off the line, make it nice and snappy. Check into Erlandson Performance on the web, you can order a free catalogue from their site.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much is a clutch kit normally? are they hard to install?

Originally posted by Tfin70
[br]
Originally posted by hooha311
[br]Anybody have any suggestions on how I could make this sled rip a little better? Its completely stock. It seems like it boggs a little when you jump on it from a dead stop.. shouldnt it just kackle from a standstill? Any tuneing suggestions any of you may have to someone who is new to this (I've never had a sled newer then a 1975 lol) would be greatly helpful
Best thing for that sled is to first make sure the carbs are synced and throttle and choke cables are adjusted correctly. Also be sure the needle n seats aren't leaking.

Beyond that, the best and most noticable upgrade for that sled is a clutch kit. It will get rid of that bog off the line, make it nice and snappy. Check into Erlandson Performance on the web, you can order a free catalogue from their site.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts