Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for another short ride (20 Miles) and took a camera with me this time. There is almost 50 Miles on her so far and Im very happy with the ride. Popped her off a couple of approaches and she took them quite nicely. I still cant get over how snappy the 800 ptek is, and its not totally broke in yet! I predict that this machine should rock on the trails but I need to play around with the suspension and learn how to tweek it.

[:D]

[attachment=49521]
[attachment=49522]
[attachment=49523]
[attachment=49524]
[attachment=49525]
[attachment=49527]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Very Nice Sled!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
very nice sled indeed, diamondback!

·
Registered
963 Posts
that is a sweet sled with some awesome graphics. that looks like nothing under that hood nothing compared to mine. i saw in your profile that you are a brp salesman, did you get a good deal on that?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I accutally just finished (about 30 seconds ago) reading 2 diff. articles about your sled in magazines. And if its everything they say it is. Id take that sled over and cat in its class.!

great sled. keep us updated on the "breaking in" process.

·
Registered
358 Posts
that is one sick sled!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice looking DOO man!! I still can't get used to all you guys short little sleds, makes my 151 look like a boat and I have a friend who put the new Cammoplast ( I thought is was a 171" but I think it is a 174" ) on his summit 1200. I mean, he is a big big dude, but his sled is like a semi compared to mine.
I am really jealous of your snow out there though.. we need some bad!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was lucky to get this sled. It was snowchecked by someone in March but they backed out. I had been looking for a Renegade X 800 but that proved difficult. It took me 3 days to decide to take the sled because it was a pile of cash and Im cheap! I didnt tell anybody at work that I knew it was available because they probably would have sold it. Not regretting the decision one bit!

No plans to race it so Ive been thinking about what to do with the number plate. Several posibilities. I could leave it blank, put my initials or my favorite, a SF decal.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
your a sick man. thats an awesome sled i was reading up on that model and correct me if im wrong isn't that the race chassis with an 800 motor? that should be an awesome sled for anything. hows she like the jumps?

·
Registered
234 Posts
im not a skidoo guy but that sled looks wicked awesome

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I have been in to our local dealer multiple times drooling over the XRS. Awesome sled, enjoy!

·
Registered
274 Posts
those X-RS's are one of the newer sleds that I really really like

·
Registered
901 Posts
im not a ski-doo guy but damn thats a nice sled.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts