Snowmobile Fanatics banner

pics of my stereo install im my intrepid

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Polaris-Man 
#1 ·
heres a link to the pics check em out and tell me what ya think

http://www.dbfanatics.com/forum/photo_album_view.asp?cname=Main%20Album&mid=25&cid=147

bobby

#6 ·
i bet that one bumps pretty good Darkstar...are those 10"s? how does the setup witht he amps mounted on the sub boxes work for ya? seems to me they would get rattled pretty good but i guess theyw ill got rattled regardless of location..

#7 ·
Yep that thing bumped real hard. It had 4 10" pioneers. I never had a problem with the amps rattling. The boxes were 3/4 inch wood and they were individual boxes so the wood didnt flex at all. The problem i did have was they were directly in the sun and the car had black interior. They got REAL hot at times.

#13 ·
No band yet just the boss’s drum set he likes to crank up Rush and tap his drums. All for a tax break man! There is a local band that is really good that we set it up for so they can use it to practice. It is also for renting out too but I am not sure how many people will rent it. I wish I was the owner and was going though mid-life crisis!

#16 ·
Pretty sweet drum set. Not Tama though so I'm un-impressed. [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.