Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly got some pictures of my 97 t-Cat, and the 1000cc engine i just placed in it last week. I'll get some action shots next week
That 99 ZRT special edition couldn't hold on to me on the top end,, the T-cat is just to strong ,, specially seen that i have 192 woody's
/snofan/../images/users/acadian/2machines.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/acadian/1000engine.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/acadian/camonmachine.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/acadian/sidebyside.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/acadian/water2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/acadian/water2.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
an 02 MXZx800 shouldn't have a problem skipping on water, hehe trust me, i don't recomend it to anyone ,hehe but when push comes to show ,,your machine should fly across the water ,, most people think you have to be going 100mph to stay atop the water,,wich is false,, keep it up over 65-70mph and your fine,,anything over that is a bonus,, if your sled can't do that, eheh i'd get a cat , heh lol, just kidding :)i'll get some more action pictures soon

·
Registered
129 Posts
With the new dual carbide skis, trust me, they skip just fine. [;)]

Acadians right, there's no need to hit the water at 100.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahahah you seem to be talking from experience as well Jaky11
JUst keep it straight ,, limit the turning , and just about any machine can do it ,, just need the balls to go through with it , heheh don't want any carb problems half way through when it's 100 feet deep , heheh

·
Registered
129 Posts
CARB PROBLEMS???[:0] You had better make sure that belt doesn't get wet, first!![:D] That machine can scream at 8-grand, but if you can't deliver the power to the track, all you see is bubbles!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wet belt ya,, keep the front end UP AND OUT OF THE WATER Hahahah bubbles it is ,,,, what a way to join the polar bear club , heheheh
At least if you know your going down ,, AT LEAST HIT THE KILL SWITCH BEFORE SHE SINKS ,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts