Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on a bunch of miles last weekend, didnt take any pics but these 2 quick on minocqua lake. The RXL ran like a champ, as it should after all the money i put in to it lol.
[attachment=57476]
[attachment=57477]

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice sled!!! How's the snow up there. I'm taking my RXL up to Hurley on Superbowl weekend. From your pictures it looks like i'm gonna have a good time.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Awesome man!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I havent done any mods, I think im going to keep it as stock as possible. I just want it to run good so someday it will be a kick ass antique.

one cylinder was burnt up when i got it, so a friend of my dads rebuilt it for me. Fuel pump was bad, got a used one at a parts place in town here. The guy i bought it from rolled it so i bought alot of little parts on ebay to rebuild the dash and headlight. There are a bunch of cracks in the hood that i put metal behind and pop riveted so they wont get worse. Had to bend out the belly and foot rest part on the clutch side too, it was bend in from the roll.

The trails in Minocqua/Woodruff are rideable but not very good. solid ice base but not much snow on top. my girlfriend got stuck coming off of Minocqua lake because the hillside was all ice and no snow and a couple spots in Arbor Vitae were bad because of the ice. I think Hurley has more snow than us so it should be great up there. If we could get around 5 more inches the trails would be awesome. The groomers were out but it almost made the trails worse because they just dragged the snow off the ice underneath.

if we get some more snow i will be out again this weekend, but if we dont... i will probably be out riding anyways lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts