Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put about 27 miles on today so far . ill have more pics later when we go back out ... snow is holding up good and trails were nice

[attachment=50613]
[attachment=50614]
[attachment=50615]

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
sweet have fun with that man while it lasts. just seems to me that everyone is getting snow but MN.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yea we were suppose to get 5 to 8 inches but we got like 2 inches of rain no snow.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
How much snow did you end up getting?

·
Registered
764 Posts
you bastard, haha we got rain last night and cold this morning, but i guess thats what i get ofr owning sleds and living in ohio

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
God i love that sled. we just got a dusting of snow last night, but since then we aint got squat.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[attachment=50654]

Crappy Utah snow....

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we got 8" and its still coming down here is a pic of me and dad out today the trails are still thin but ridable
[attachment=50699]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
stupid ACG having only 3 feet of snow you poor poor bastard!! haha well at least we got some snow here. not enough for our trails since our trails are all rocks. plus we are sarrounded by water holes and we need them to freez over before we can go to any good trails. but i gues our 8-10 inches of snow is still fun to play in :D.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
any other pics?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by foxracing
[br]sweet have fun with that man while it lasts. just seems to me that everyone is getting snow but MN.
It looks like you might have a little bit of snow coming your way.

[attachment=50728]

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts