Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This thing is the best purchase I have ever made, So much more power than that 440 it's unbelievable.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/proxsno1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/proxsno2.jpg

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
That red sure does look nice against the white snow!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Sweet, you guys got a little more snow than we did here in Fargo ND

----------------------------------------------------93coty = my car 1993 motor trend Car Of The Year - Ford Probe GT

·
Registered
273 Posts
your lucky! you have a great sled and then you have snow. my sled isn't bad either but the snow part isn't there...constant rain

·
Registered
586 Posts
Im I an idiot?I don't know.But I'm getting my new Pro X 600 tomorro.

my brain hurts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet........now u got the itch real bad i spose......i got the itch real bad too.....i had to go rip today

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Steve you bought ANOTHER Pro X. YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GUY.

<---- Cries at the thought that steve has 2 pro x's.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Nice sled Dunior. Man that thing looks sweet. We need a forum for pics of pro x's. lol.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
what's up with that different seat and graphic package on that 440, sure does look sweet (your's does too P-man, they're both very purdy, lol) And doesn't that 2nd one have the gas tank that doesn't rise up in the front, the one that it seems you could smash your nuts on??

Now I REALLY want, oops correction...NEED a new sled

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice sled man... I even like it better then my bros 03 blue edge x 700 i told him to get a 700 pro x but he didnt listen he must be cheap...

Jason Everill

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sno X Treme, that's the new racer 440 machine, with "the red button" I think it looks SWEET. That's why it's got the nice graphics with weird seat and small tank.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Dunior: is that your sled? You must be a licensed racer to get that machine. Did you get to play with the "red button" yet? Nice machine.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I got lucky enough to go for a rip, hopefully it doesn't get all hot like they are saying it will though.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris XLTSP:
Perfect timing Pman. First you get a new sled and then it snows. Hmmm maybe I should get a new sled.

[/quote]

haha...exactly what I was thinking (new to me counts too
)

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts