Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what ive gotten so far.

heres the sled comin over the pic taker

ghost ridin sled of drop off on river bank!

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
NIce pics. No offense but was the picture taker insane, I would never let a guy on a 500 pound machine jump over me.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, i'd say he's pretty crazy, they do alot of crazy stuff, the pics i got are nothin on what they usually do

Ride Polaris!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
man, that's cool

MORE PICS!

Just press "enter" after every img tag next time so they don't go way off to the right like that.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
57 Posts
RIght on. Its good to force ur self to make accomplishments. I mean u killed then u would goto jail and u wouldnt have any more so this way u would get them the first time JK:) My friend is a real good sk8boarder (this dont go here but owell) and he jumped 8 ppl with a single ollie and hes only 15. SOrry that just got me thinkin of that. Nice air dude.

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, those are out on the golf course, hey how far you guys from roseau?

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
295 Posts
You guys look like you have a nice jump out there!! Can't believe you actually on the golf course though, sounds risky!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What is the Zip Code there? I want to plot it on Mapquest and see how far it is from me....I could probably swing up there too.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
6 Posts
erick...if you wanted to go up to roseau...troy gjovik said that the trail up to roseau are ok..they might be a little melted because of the warm weather but i bet we could get up there...???just sumptin to ponder about if you want more video for our movie.....???

Rocks dont make good brakes

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well it looks like you were able to get pics of us up Andy a.k.a xlt, I'm the one on the 01 XC SP 600, we've really amped it up but on half of the jumps we didnt have a camera with. :( http://roseausleds.topcities.com

1 - 20 of 44 Posts