Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any wheelie pictures... lets see how much musle your sled really has!!!!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Pulling your skis off the ground only proves your suspension setup sucks, not power output.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I would not say your set up sucks. It is more of how you have it set up.

I had mine set loose on my 700 but it trail rode great. Don't need much ski pressure on the newer sleds.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
[attachment=20667]

Heres a small ski lift. Taken while i was racing and i was trying to keep her as flat as possible. Skis stay like that for about 400ft before they come back down.

If i had a buddy that didnt suck at snapping pics id have some nice wheelies.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Arn't those goggles supposed to covering your eyes. LOL. How is the m sereis in a run speed wise.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br][attachment=20667]

Heres a small ski lift. Taken while i was racing and i was trying to keep her as flat as possible. Skis stay like that for about 400ft before they come back down.

If i had a buddy that didnt suck at snapping pics id have some nice wheelies.
wow dont I know that feeling. I got some good ones of my buddy but by the time he figured out how to use the camera I had hit the bank so many times by it leveled off and couldnt get a good lift. and he still cut my head off. lol

[attachment=49768]

[attachment=49766]

here is my beastly 79 jag with a 440 and some mods.

[attachment=13382]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Originally posted by 500fasEnuf
[br]Pulling your skis off the ground only proves your suspension setup sucks, not power output.

I love these guy who always say that pulling your skis off the ground only proves your suspension setup sucks. Its all about personal preference. I like mine setup lose with less ski pressure.

Anyways here is a little wheelie picture of me on my dads 650

[galleryattach=5646]

And one of my dad on my Centurion

[attachment=6253]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
this one was as good as it got last year. time will only tell for this year.
[attachment=50369]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by the_hog
[br]
I like mine setup lose with less ski pressure.
My point was lifting the skis is no proof of a powerful machine, hence the shot of the Centurian.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
[br]
[br]
My point was lifting the skis is no proof of a powerful machine, hence the shot of the Centurian.
Dude, the Centurian is still one fastest, most powerful 500's. I've seen a Centurian win a grass drag up here against new 500's. There's that mentality that old is not as good as new.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
[br]
[br]

I am not even going to touch this one!

EDIT: What the hell I will. Just for your information the limiter strap on my Centurion is set up tight. So in your frame of mind that means that it has a good suspension setup and can lift the skis. Hmmm maybe its a little more powerful that you think. It about traction too. I am running 112 studs on the Centurion and that picture was taken on ver hard pack snow, just about like ice.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't have any, should after this winter since I am changing my limiter straps to loose this weekend. Also you guys have some sick pictures!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
This was taken right after I got my camera and I didn't have it set up right. This is me on my 500. The limiter straps are tight too. But to be fair, The snow was sticky and the ice underneath was soft so I got great hookup. I can't do that just anytime.[:)]
[attachment=22102]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I seem to read somewhere, something about arguing on the internet
was like something else.... anyway, you win "the hog".

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I was proving a point not arguing, and as you stated I proved my point that you were wrong. But I could care less what you think or who was wrong or right. Its one person opinion versus another on the internet nothing to get all worked up about.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
[br]
[br]
Exactly what I was thinking 500fasenuf.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Dont have any good pics on the ground but heres a kinda cool one during a hillclimb last year
[attachment=50626]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts