Some are actual stills, some are extracts from video:

Me, it was warm out. Class of '01 baby!

Me, lettin' er rip.

Jumping

Jumping

Landing - pretty good distance

My distance, jump face, to that little bark chunk i stabbed into teh snow

The trails

Resting. It was really warm (like 40something)

Resting. Looking back

Pat rides a 99 sno-pro. Breaks down alot too.

Pat on touchdown.

Jason, doing a sitdown jump. What a lazy ass.

That's all I got.

-Dean

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That one picture called trails made my right thumb go into spasm's LOL. Perfect for the XCR. Thats kinda like our northern Ontario trails. And thats why we can put two and three hundred miles on a day.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I just noticed where those pictures were! Orr is semi close to where I am....about an hour away!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Great pics man, looks like a fun place to ride. Can't wait till tomorrow....Aroostook county, here I come!

1997 XLT SP 600

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Man, it must have been warm there. How much spee do you get before going over that jump? I sure wish there was more snow here. Hopefully next year will be a great year for snow, at least I hope.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno how fast I was going, i never looked at the speedo. I would estimate around 40mph though.

Those pictures were taken on myrtle lake, about 15 miles east of Orr. THe trail picture is at the intersection of the trail out of orr, and the voyager trail that goes near myrtle lake...

We stayed at the North Country Inn, on the main street in Orr. Orr is pretty damn small anyway. A couple gas stations, a supermarket, a motel or two. A boat launch. And that's about it. And a freakin train that goes by, 100yards from teh motel, every 3 hours, blasting it's horn. Yep, it woke us up, 3 times a night.

-Dean

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by ripperd2:

And that's about it. And a freakin train that goes by, 100yards from teh motel, every 3 hours, blasting it's horn. Yep, it woke us up, 3 times a night.

-Dean

[/quote]
I have stayed in a hotel like that in Duluth (I think). Brand new hotel rates were extremely cheap so we stayed there and we were quite confused as to why it was so cheap then at about 4 in the morning we found out.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I know exactly what tracks you are talking about in Orr...I have driven over those things dozens of times!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts