Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He all,
Here are the pictures from Kelvington, and first long run for Gerrys F7 rocket.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/Gerry1.jpg
Heres me...happy as can be...in the trees.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/me.jpg
The warmup shack where we had lunch.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/shack1.jpg
Gerry warming feet and having hot chocolate.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/Gerry2.jpg
Here is the maiden voyage of the toboggan out ice-fishing, the boys and I had a blast.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/tobog1.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/tobog2.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/tobog3.jpg

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
how does Gerry like the F7?

thas a pretty nifty lil sled u got there.....lol...u could sell those n make big bucks..maybe patent em..lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you had a couple of good days out. Right on!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Awesome pics man! That sled looks great.....sure has come a long way from concept to finished product.....good job!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]how does Gerry like the F7?
He likes it alot, but might be thinking it's more sled than he needs, and talked a little about trading it of on a ZL.

Thanks for the comments everybody.

cruiser...
I cannot say enough good things about my XC, I have loved it from ride 1. It is very powerful,(for a 500) handles beautifully on tight twisty trails, and excellerates quickly on the straights. Best thing though, is the 110 to 120 miles per tank it gets,(trail riding only).

Kim...
I rode the F7 for a while, and was happy to get back on my XC, I have mentioned this in other posts, but that Firecat does take some getting used to. It does not corner nearly as nicely as my XC, but if lifting the skis at 50 mph is your bag, then this is the machine for you. I does ride more like a longtack because it almost is one, but it is quite narrow, so when you roll on the power and take weight off the skis it felt a little loose. We taked to a guy with an F7 and he said that after an hour he would never want to get off it, and loved the ditch-bang-ability of the F7.

Skol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Kevin
Awesome pics man.
Now aren't you glad that your online sledding family talked you out of selling your pride and joy? (Next to the family of course.)
The bonding and memory creation could never be replaced by anything.
Keep enjoying. We all hope and think the end will never come. However, when it does, if all of those involved think that you at least LIVED your life and share no regrets besides your passing, then it was all worth it.
Keep it up.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Jeff, when there is snow on the ground, and gas in the tank, I never regret having my sled.
Back then I was at a serious moment of weakness, and almost went through with it...but very glad I didn't.
I'm thankful that all of you reminded me that play hard goes right along with work hard for us sledders.
My friend Jerry (in the pics) had a heart attack last year, and bought his first sled in 20 years in response to that, so how could I pass up the chance to ride with him.
Thanks for all the support everyone.
Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts