Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get a SLP pipe, for pretty cheap. I was told that is a non-variable exhaust. Will the pipe work on my 99 SKS 700, or my 01 EDGE X 600? I'm thinking yes for the 700.
Please let me know, i can get this pipe for pretty cheap.[:)]
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
What cc is the motor the pipe is coming from? As Edge chassis to Gen2 chassis don't fit. And 500/600 liberty motors are different from 700/800 liberty motors.

99% no as I'm pretty sure the only 800 BB non-V.E.S motor was in the 2001 XcSp 800

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
If you can get a picture of the setup posted I might be able to tell, is it a complete setup with the Y-pipe and can included???, so like I said if you can show it to me I might be able to help,A 01 edge 600 has VES so that would be out as SLP does not make a single for that sled, only twins, I need to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98700xc said:
If you can get a picture of the setup posted I might be able to tell, is it a complete setup with the Y-pipe and can included???, so like I said if you can show it to me I might be able to help,A 01 edge 600 has VES so that would be out as SLP does not make a single for that sled, only twins, I need to see what it looks like.
I will get a pic asap.
Its a pipe and can, dont think theres a Y-pipe.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pipe is off an 01 800 non-ves

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
buy it and sell it for higher price?

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Not worth that much without the Ypipe though, they are like $150 or so from SLP.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[No message]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts