Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a set of decker pipes for 127 bucks. i was just wondering if they will fit on my 97 ultra 680 there from a xlt triple

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
No they won't. I guarantee that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just got slps so it doesnt matter but what jetting will i need to do for the slps im a 1200ft above sea level

young_and_dumb said:
i just got slps so it doesnt matter but what jetting will i need to do for the slps im a 1200ft above sea level
whats the biggest riser i can put without extending caBLES

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
3inch is the biggest riser re route your brake line

·
Registered
192 Posts
heres the link to slp's technical info for the ultra, with the jetting chart/info
http://www.slp.cc/technical.cfm?listingID=79

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
easier to go out and buy a whole recoil off craigslist. putting in a new rope is a bitch.

·
Registered
127 Posts
puttin a new rope in is not all that bad, been probly 5 years since i had to put a rope onmy ultra but, i think once you take recoil off, gettin the old rope out is biggest head ache do not take the recoil it self apart you should be able to fish out the end of the rope, if rope is long enough go ahead n reuse it other wise get some new stuff you should be able to see were the old rope was tied off, and there should be a notch in the round part were the rope coils around that you can stick a peice of the rope through and wind up the recoil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts