Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which pipes are the loudest crank shops,jaws, or psi, for a mach z 800 i have jaws pipes on my mach z 800 but i need some for my other mach. would like to here from a few who run crank shops or psi. thanx
i am looking for the more quieter one

L
A
R
S

·
Registered
711 Posts
I will tell you from experience with crankshop pipes they are the loudest and will give you the most power. I have never been impressed with psi pipes, jaws pipes are nice but not so loud.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if u read my post it says on the bottom. i am looking for the more quieter one. and i agree with the noise factor. the reason i posted about these brand pipes is to see whick one is the loudest so i can stay away from that one.[8D]

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ok, cranksshop race pipes are the loudest. Thats what I thought you were asking for too. But I just got done servicing a F III 700 that had crankshop trail pipes on it and man let me tell you. They have an awsome sound, not a high pitched whine like some pipes but a real strong rumble to them.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ski-doo 55x thats what im looking to buy i know a guy thats got some reasonable, crank shop trail pipes. give me an idea of how loud they are compared to stock do u think the crank shop trail pipes are louder then jaws pipes. thanx skidoo 55x,

L
A
R
S

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yes they are some what louder than stock, and I believe a little louder than jaws. They are not loud enough to attract attention from the police or wake people out of a dead sleep while riding in the whee hours of the night/morming.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I run PSI on my old 600 polaris tripple and i love them. +12 hp i think, and they sound pretty nice. They aren't too loud but they are fairly high pitched so it makes them sound that much louder. I love em though. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
http://www.mcbperformance.com/clearance.html

http://www.mcbperformance.com/exhaust.html

Here's some good deals on pipes that I ran across. Sometimes cheaper is better if the quality is close between a couple different brands.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi i run a DNE can from don at dneperformance it has a great sound will you rumble around but as you speed up it settles off to a sweet note .nice crisp responce to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts