Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone think I could buy a sweet pipe for my supersport. I dont want the stock one, I want my sled to have a sweet sick sound to it. How much would they cost?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
alot..lol a rumblepack is about 200 which gives a nice look and sound...but if u want full pipes instead of just the can your talking a lil bit more cash...guesing around 500 for twin pipes and 400 for a single...in my opinion if your just looking for sound go with the rumblepack or a mbrp trail or race can mbrp.com

·
Registered
963 Posts
in that case get a can. if you want a really loud one i have heard the mbrp race ones a loud but kind of obnoxious. otherwise the trail one by mbrp or you can try an slp one. ^^ you beat me to it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
they can give you a couple but you will shed some weight.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Originally posted by foxracing
[br]they can give you a couple but you will shed some weight.
A silencer rarely adds any power.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a snostuff can its loud but not obnoxious. i like it. they claim it adds like 4-6 horsepower but i dont know if i beileve it.[limegreen][/limegreen]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
aaen single pipe is worth 6 hp and 11 lbs lost. retail 399. my price 359.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
^^^^ The big shed of 40 40 bucks. man hook me up for like 150
lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
maybe im wrong and the 03 had a pipe can combo but most of the 550 fans had a solid pipe no silencer. my bros 2000 does anyway however i know the 04 prox 550 fan had a tuned or pipe can combo. if it has a solid pipe it will be alitle tuffer to find a pipe and have herd of very few peaple putting pipes on a super sport. as far as price i dont know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
cpi in morgan utah will make one but they cost a lot they make custom pipes and silencers for just about anything give em a call

1 - 12 of 12 Posts