Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got screwed on my high rpm pipes and I can't find another set right now, how well are the Decker racing pipes for the ultra? I found a set and they are in great condition. We have snow and I NEED to ride!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i had deckers on my bigbore indy 600 and they were a good pipe. kinda loud but still sounded nice. they should be pretty good for the ultra

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about the set up? My sled is setup for the slp pipes. what is the rpm range? Will I lose hp?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well on my sled it ran 8700-8900 rpm. vnot sure what the setup on your sled would be. but i know someone out there will know

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, slp pipe clutching ranges from 8100-8800 rpm without changing anything. I was afraid it would be lower than that. Do you know hp? Or jetting specs?

·
Registered
477 Posts
if the price is rite i would go for it, all the ultra pipes should be around the same horsepower some just run different rpms, and for some reason i want to say the deckers are more of a higher rpm pipe, your clutching should be ok

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, Thanks. It was just told today that the jetting is 330 300 330.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no clue. I'll adjust the jetting when I install the pipes. I hope I get them soon and I hope I don't loose any power with these pipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts