Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
curious about riding in colorado, i've seen in snowest mag places 1-2 hrs from denver,any tips on good riding spots that have lodging and rental sleds avail. i was at togwotee last year and looking for places like that.thx ajs
ps, i'll take tips on utah close to salt lake airport 1-2 hrs drive is okay or places where you can rent a car and drive from airport to lodge. thx ajs

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
hey I live about an hour and a half from denver in the highest elevated city in north america...........so yeah weve got some amazing riding
theres some places to rent machines up here but nothin good..........just trail sleds for the tourists that put around the small amount of trails we have

·
Registered
189 Posts
And I will be there this friday, WAIT it is friday. to work on my sled. Then I am going snowboarding[:D] And I plan on being out there alot this year. I got my cam arms and springs for the clutch and the jets and stuf for the carbs. I will be ready to play soon.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Originally posted by nightmanx1
[br]And I will be there this friday, WAIT it is friday. to work on my sled. Then I am going snowboarding[:D] And I plan on being out there alot this year. I got my cam arms and springs for the clutch and the jets and stuf for the carbs. I will be ready to play soon.
wanna hang out?? if u can??

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you want to come to utah, you might want to check out Daniels Summit Lodge. The strawberry valley area up there is great riding. This is one of the areas in utah where the four major manufactures come to test they're sleds each year. The lodging is 5 star and the prices are reasonable if you want to stay there, they also rent Polaris snowmobiles and I belive Ski-doo. You can also stay in Heber which is about 20 min from Daniels summit. This is a full service town with hotels, sled rentals an airport (not a major one)returaunts, and service stations. Park City is only 20 min away if you want to spend the money and ski as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Daniels Summit, Heber is only about 1 hour from the Salt Lake City Airport. Park City is in between Salt Lake City and Heber.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
You won't be able to park and ride from anywhere in SLC. From what I have heard the Uintas are where it is at for utah riding. They are about an hour or so from the SLC airport depending on where you unload it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.