Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be taking a trip to the UP 3rd week of January and wanted to get some ideas of where to stay. I've been thinking of either Newberry or Curtis or in that area.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Where is the UP?

·
Registered
296 Posts
if I were you I would stay out of newberry. no snowmobiles can be operated in town after 10. either drive to seney, grand marais, or paradise.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]Where is the UP?
[attachment=51095]

The U.P. is in the red circle I drew. It's the Upper Peninsual of Michigan, home of Da Yoopers[:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I've stayed in Calumet, Copper Harbor, Eagle River (or maybe its Eagle Harbor), Big Bay, and South Range.
I've also stayed at my friend's camp near Cornell, and a trailer at the edge of Escanaba.

·
Registered
548 Posts
we stayed at walleye lodge 1 mile west of bergland and it was great nice people staying there this weekend and christmas to new years to

·
Registered
875 Posts
Originally posted by sledneck14
[br]we stayed at walleye lodge 1 mile west of bergland and it was great nice people staying there this weekend and christmas to new years to
Agreed. We have stayed there the past 3 years. Great place to stay with the hoop and hollar just down the lake.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by SKSPolarisIndy
[br]
[br]Where is the UP?
[attachment=51095]

The U.P. is in the red circle I drew. It's the Upper Peninsual of Michigan, home of Da Yoopers[:)]
lol, sometimes even on maps they don't show the state border between the UP and Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
we stayed at the best western 1 weekend and the comfort inn another weekend both in munising, the best western was the better of the 2.. gas station and trails are all in riding distance.
im hoping to head back up there again this year.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by YooperRider
[br]
[br]Where is the UP?
LOL, I guess you have always wondered what my username meant too [:)]
Yah you're right I would of never knew what your name meant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts