Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am want to go riding in northern VT or southeast Canada next weekend Jan 13-15 I will be leaving from VT on Saturday morning…

Could someone help me on where to ride… where there is good conditions…. And where to stay… I am itching to get on this sled and I got care if I have to travel far to find the snow…

Thanks for your help guys THINK SNOW!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Go to northern Maine, Fort Kent and pionts north have plenty of snow.. when are you planing this trip for? Where are you from? I am from Lynnfield mass..

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
ummm. sory bud but are trails arent even groomed. I Live about 45 mintuers away from fort kent. and we only ahve about 7 inches max in some places. we have snow but you can only ride the farm rads. the felds arent fully coverd

·
Registered
365 Posts
Greenland has good riding so does Resolute on Cornwalis Island[:D]

·
Registered
205 Posts
We have at this point very little snow north or south of Montreal and have had very limited to no trails open so far this season. Strange weather.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 1998xcr700
[br]Go to northern Maine, Fort Kent and pionts north have plenty of snow.. when are you planing this trip for? Where are you from? I am from Lynnfield mass..
I am looking to got riding Jan 13-15 in VT I live in Chelmsford MA... I do most of my riding in VT at my in-laws... they own over 450 acres great riding if there was snow...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]does vt have snow? i know its slim picking aroudn the northeast..
well heres the deal, there is snow where I ride there is about 7 inches with a frozen hard layer of ice on the top, what sucks about the situation is that it is going to be around 50 degrees this weekend and rain... the up side is that it is going to be in the lower 30's next week with snow so it is looking up for next weekend!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey RJ2265, I heard Pittsburge is going to open trails tomorrow, I am thinking bout a trip up there next weekend.. If you ever are looking for a riding buddy PM me and we might be able to hook up and put some milage on the sleds...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts