Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've created a new section of the site called "SF Group Rides". It is a place to consolidate ride information for the rides taking place throughout the country.

Please let me know any additional information that should be listed on your ride! Also, if someone is planning on hosting a ride (that is, being in charge of one) please let me know. Do realize, it is a serious responsibility to be in charge of a ride. You must know absolutely everything about what you're going to do so please, if you are not going to make a serious commitment to carry through with it then I do not want to add it to the page. People will be depending on this information to be correct so please make sure any changes you make are updated on the page (PM Me) and announced in a discussion thread.

You can access the new page via the homepage or by clicking this link: http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/grouprides

Thank You

·
Registered
163 Posts
o yeah its really good, but the problem is people actually commiting, and going

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
excellent idea. myself and a few others are getting the one for NY organized and will hopefully have finalized by the end of the weekend. we'll let you know ASAP. thanks erick

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yeah the only problem like Polaris 666 said is the commitment factor. I have noticed a lot of members putting in their time to try and organize a ride so I hope everyone follows through.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Originally posted by matt_1621
[br]good idea, but know lets get somebody to organize a ride for canada
you call it I'll be there...as long as you don't mind a 43 yr old who acts like his 18 on a sled & has a fan 550 SS....so you might have to wait up on the wide open spots...put I'll reel ya in...in the woods.

Minker

·
Registered
798 Posts
Originally posted by BlackIndy500
[br]That is a really cool. It'd be nice if we could get a New York Ride Together.
Welcome to the forum, and you might wanna fix your sig.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Originally posted by BlackIndy500
[br]That is a really cool. It'd be nice if we could get a New York Ride Together.
Welcome to the forum, but you might wanna fix your sig.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
if anyones goin for a ride around buckhorn,gooderham,minden,haliburton or wilberforce , let me know !!!

thanks !!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Originally posted by ZRT600
[br]I'm going to try to get one going somewhere between Sudbury, and Timmins.
hey how about me :((( this is the capital of snow in canada and nohones talks about it ???? NB man NB lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would like to start a group ride in NH. I am thinking from webster lake up to the notch and back would be a good days ride. Is there some way to get a NH groupe ride sticky

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im in for any rides in MN. Im on the northshore of Lake superior. Lots of riding up here, and good snow.Two Harbors to up the Gunflint trail is a great ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts