Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,547 Posts
You will like them when the snow is warm and kinda sticky also, the plastic will just slide, the steel seem to kinda grab. Go for it, you should be able to find some take offs for pretty cheap.

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alrighty well i gues i will go for it lol i am just kind of hesitant about losing some front weight because with my new studded track i got on now i can barely keep the skis on the ground as is

how do they make such a difference in cornering?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
I think the plastics are just kinda the evolution of skis. They will help in some ways as mentioned and make your sled a little better in the corners. They are fairly durable and lighter of course. I like them since they are quieter than the steel.

They are nice but they won't make a HUGE difference over steel in most situations.

· Registered
181 Posts
About your skis lifting.....

I can't explain how to do it online, but I can do it on my xlt.......adjust your suspension for weight transfer/ski pressure (whatever the correct terminology is).

I pretty much found all the info I needed by searching here. It took a few times, but after trial and error as well as searching the site for what my sled was doing, I was able to dial it in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.