Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some plastic skis online that came off an '03 F7 and I was wondering if they would fit on my '96 ZR 580. Any ideas? Also, how much do a set of good plastic skis go for these days? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
They should fit fine. If you want, you can measure the ski saddle where the spinle would mount, and make sure they are the same width.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
they will fit no problem but if your in question do as quinlin said

·
Registered
233 Posts
I put plastic skis from a 2002 MXZ on my 1993 MXZ and they fit just fine. I'm pretty sure the ski saddles are standard as to the specific brand.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda thought so. Heck, they should even fit on my brother's '88 Pantera. Anyway, the guy has them listed for $100 and I could probably haggle a bit. Sound like a good deal?

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
If they are not beat to hell, that's a reasonable price. I sold the plastic skis off my '98 ZR for $75 a few years ago. Needed new carbides, and had some deep cuts. I probably could have gotten more for them in retrospect. From the quick search I did earlier, it seems they go for $100-$200 pretty regularly, depending on shape and what's included (carbides, mounting hardware, etc)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts