Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has staded I posted on other site's the same thing I'm looking to buy a Mach 1 X I know I know their hard to find but if I don't ask I will never find one.
Any condition.

Thanks.[:)]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Whats a Mach 1 X ?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
As far as I know Ski Doo made a Mach 1 and a Mach 1 LT, but never heard of a Mach 1 X

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In 1991 they made a plus X (521cc) and mach 1 X. In 1992 they made a plus x (583cc RAVE) and a mach 1 x. The stock engine in the 1992 Mach 1 was a 617cc and the Mach 1 X had a 670cc with fox shock's 2 exhaust pipes with one baffle.

Google it and you will find some pics.
As I said they are getting tough to find.
You should look for some info cause I'm not 100% sure of all that.
They were build on limited quantaty's
I think the X stood for experimantal.(I was told)

Has I told you look for some info just to make sure.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Pair of nice looking sleds

·
Registered
764 Posts
go to www.searchtempest.com , Its a craigslist tool that will search multiple craigslist sites at once, just punch in what your looking for and how far your willing to drive, and it will search every craigslist site within your specified distance, saves alot of time

·
Registered
3 Posts
saby73 said:
Thanks for the info [thumb]
The Mach 1X was the sled all stock AA racers disliked back in the day, they were matched against the dominant '77 SRX & '76 Twister 440's. Our lightweight sleds (I had a '77 & '79 SRX at the time) could beat them out the hole, but at top end & crossing the finish line, we didn't have the HP and/or CC's.....

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
10 years ago bud....post pics though....we all like pics!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts