Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its a fact. Maine has not seen a reasonable amount of snow in two years. any fellow mainers would have to agree with me. it is depressing and i am contemplating selling my sleds. so please, pray for us in maine, and i hope everyone with snow is thankful for it. ps. PRAY FOR SNOW!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
YES! It sucks. HELP! I have not considered selling my sled yet, but, your right, we should start considering this.. I'm gonna wait 2 more years before I try selling

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in a difficult situation here though. i am going for my license tomorrow {pray to god that i pass}, and i do not have a vehicle. i have contemplated selling my toys to buy a truck, and having no snow to ride on really makes things worse. i think if we dont get snow this year, they will be gone in the spring. pray for snow boys and girls, and i hope i get my license tomorrow [:p]

edit - boys + and girls*

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I know what you mean.. I'm still wondering if I should even bother long tracking my sled.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it [:)] sorry for late reply, havent been on SF since. been to busy, u guys enjoying the little snow that we have?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
i have 7" or so. I missed a new trail that they added. I wasn't riding for a day, and on that day, on the biggest straight-away they decide to make a new trail. I went right by it, like "WOAH! What was that!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts